In this post, I’ll tell you how to start traveling on your own. It’s actually very easy and sometimes so much better to compared to traveling with agencies.
So, how to travel the world? Here are my top 10 travel tips to start traveling on your own:
1. Choose the dates of your trip very carefully
2. Use flight search engines to compare the prices of flights
3. Buy from the official website of the airline
4. Subscribe to the best offers
5. Write down a detailed plan for you trip
6. Book hotels in advance to save money
Lifehack 2: if you’re booking hotels quite often there, you become eligible to the Genius discount, which sometimes gives you 10% off selected hotel and some other bonuses like late checkout or welcome drink. Not bad, huh?
7. Look for information on blogs
8. Get information about public transport system in advance
9. Learn how to get from/to the Airport
10. Book tours in advance
So are you considering to start traveling on your own now? Maybe the next step you could take is to become a digital nomad. The Broke Backpacker knows how to be a digital nomad and start traveling the world. Read it now:
Save this pin on Pinterest for future motivation!